Account Managers (Interns)
As an Account Manager at Coobo Media, you will manage client relationships and assist Project Managers with communications for various projects, including website development, digital marketing initiatives, print designs, logo development, etc. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure tasks progress timely and efficiently. You will work closely with our team to provide them with necessary information and support. In addition, you will also handle office phone calls and a variety of administrative duties. Our goal is to promote this position to Project Manager within six (6) months to a year – after such time, this position is eligible for a hybrid in-office/remote status.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, maintaining regular communication and providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer office phones promptly and professionally, addressing inquiries and forwarding relevant requests to the appropriate team members.
- Create, build, and maintain projects in our project management software (Asana)
- Assist in overseeing project hours and invoicing in financial software (Harvest).
- Organize and manage client content and folders in Google Drive.
- Collaborate with project managers to assist in client communication.
- Coordinate the ordering of business cards through designated suppliers.
- Assist with basic production-related tasks when necessary, such as copywriting/editing, social media management, website updates, and research.
- Have a basic understanding of our pricing and services to address client inquiries and provide accurate information.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing/communications or related experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients and internal teams.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Proficient in answering office phones professionally and handling inquiries.
- Basic understanding of web design and digital marketing principles is a plus!
Please fill out the form below and provide your resume and we will get back to you shortly!